LAW FIRM PROFILE
Sondak Law Group, which was formed in 2012, is not your typical law firm; Alisa Sondak puts the interests of her clients first. Sondak Law Group specializes in a variety of commercial litigation and is fully conversant with the latest case law and cutting-edge issues and trends.
Sondak Law Group works tirelessly to serve their clients’ interests. Alisa Sondak, the founder of Sondak Law Group, has experience in successfully obtaining resolutions in difficult, high-stakes cases. Alisa has achieved success in appealing cases from the lower courts. She often handles cases involving preliminary injunctions and other emergency relief.
AREAS OF SPECIALTY:
- Commercial Litigation
- Complex Real Estate Litigation & Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Title Insurance Claims & Litigation
- Lender & Servicer Representation
- Commercial Transactions & Corporate Counsel
Sondak Law Group provides legal expertise in all matters of Commercial Litigation stemming out of General Fraud and/or Embezzlement, Partnership Disagreements, and many other conflicts that frequently arise among Partners and Shareholders within various structured entities. Sondak Law Group represents clients in disputes involving:
- Breach of contract and UCC-related matters
- Unfair competition, contract interference, and other business torts.
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Corporate governance
- Partnership issues
- Lending and finance agreements
- Contracts involving a sale or acquisition of a business
- Insurance claims
- Professional liability claims
REAL ESTATE LITIGATION
Sondak Law Group represents clients across the industry in all aspects of real estate and construction litigation.
The need to have an experienced real estate attorney on your side is perhaps never as important as in disputes involving real property, our most valued possession.
Sondak Law Group partners with its clients to provide business-oriented, and practical solutions to real-estate and construction-related disputes. The Law Firm is on the cutting edge of issues that affect real estate and construction litigation, including:
- Real Estate transactions
- Loan/financing litigation
- Receiverships and foreclosures
- Commercial landlord/tenant disputes
- Contract disputes (development agreements, sales/acquisition agreements, intra-
- Land use (zoning, easements, and adverse possession)
- Title disputes
- Condominium and Coops
- Partnership/member disputes
- Construction disputes
- Differing site conditions and changed conditions.
- Deficient design and construction disputes
- Construction delay and disruption disputes
- Change order disputes.
- Structural failures
- Defense and prosecution of actions necessitating lis pendens actions.
- New York State
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the New York City Bar Association