Alisa Sondak has a diverse legal background. A graduate of Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, New York, J.D., 2008, Alisa also holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from York University as well as a Rehabilitation/Life Skills certificate program from Seneca College of Applied Arts and Technology. She is fluent in Russian and has been a Manhattan Upper Eastside resident for over twenty years.
Areas of concentration;
- General Litigation
- Complex Real Estate Litigation & Real Estate Transactions
- Lender & Servicer Representation
- Commercial Transactions & Corporate Counsel
- Commercial Litigation
- Personal Injury
One of the most gratifying aspects of Alisa’s career is her extensive volunteering and Pro Bono work. She worked in a Pro Bono capacity for Sanctuary for Families, a leading nonprofit in New York dedicated to women’s services. Sanctuary for Families offers legal advice, assistance and representation in cases involving divorce, immigration, and prosecution of batterers in criminal matters.
- New York State
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of New York
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the New York State Bar Association
- Member of the New York City Bar Association